Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
Taherifard, M., Abolghasemi, A., & Hajloo, N. (2015). Positive and negative urgency and sleep quality among patients with borderline and antisocial personality disorder. Archives of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, 17(4), 105–112. https://doi.org/10.12740/APP/61255
In 6 pages, write an evaluation in which you complete the following:
- Begin your paper with an introduction that explains the purpose of the paper and its contents.
- Provide an overview of quantitative methodology, including its philosophical perspectives, goals, and purpose.
- Identify which quantitative approach the researchers used and what characteristics of the research demonstrate this approach.
- Evaluate the overall strengths and limitations of quantitative research.
- Describe and evaluate the sampling procedure, including both strengths and limitations, as well as what ethical considerations were included.
- Discuss what you might have done differently in sampling participants for this study, and provide a rationale.
- Describe and evaluate the data collection, including both strengths and limitations, as well as what ethical considerations were included.
- Discuss what you might have done differently in the data collection, and provide a rationale.
- Describe what is meant by internal validity and external validity in quantitative research, and analyze the internal and external validity of this research study.
- Evaluate how well the researchers designed this study so that it answered the research question or questions.
- End your paper with a summary and conclusion.
- As much as possible, the assessment should be written in your own words; it may include paraphrased information that is properly cited in the current APA style.
- If you need to quote, do so sparingly, and make sure you have cited quoted material according to thecurrent APA style.
- Your assessment needs to demonstrate your understanding of the material, not how well you can quote someone else’s work.
- Write in a professional tone, without writing errors.
- Include a title page and references page, using the current APA style and format.
- Write 7–9 pages with 1-inch margins, plus a title page and references page. An abstract is not required.
- Include at least 5 current scholarly or professional resources.
- Use APA-style headings to organize your paper.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12 point.
- Double space.