I’m stuck on a Geography question and need an explanation.
Essay Proposal Instruction:
Description: The proposal is to help you start planning for your essay. In your proposal, be sure to:
- identify and briefly describe the broader topic related to course material around which your essay relates;
- articulate your position on a topic by way of forming a first draft of a thesis statement;
- briefly address the opposing side of the argument;
- provide two (2) sub-arguments;
- include evidence that backs up the argument you are making. This will require including references from academic sources;
- use at least two (2) journal articles – one must be from a journal related to geography. Geography related journals might include topics like: development, the environment, urbanization, globalization, planning, land-use, etc.
- include a separate page for a bibliography
- The proposal is to be 250ish words (approx. 1 page double-spaced. Rule of thumb: 250ish words per double spaced page).
- The bibliography is not included in the word count or page count.
- In total, you will be submitting a max. of 2 pages.
- The proposal must be typed, double-spaced, 12-point font (Times New Roman, Ariel) on 8½ x 11-inch white paper with one-inch margins.
- Use correct grammar, spelling, sentence structure and paragraph construction.
- Headings can be used to organize the essay (but are not required).
- Number the pages.
- On the first page, include the appropriate information: essay title, your name, student number, class name and number and date of hand in. You do not need to include a title page.
- Follow APA formatting for bibliography.
All other instructions are in the pdf that i provided.
The essay proposal is about 250 words and the essay is about 1000-1200 words.