I don’t understand this Art & Design question and need help to study.
In 200 – 250 words, complete the following:
- Name a contemporary music selection, painting, sculpture, movie, or other art experience that you feel is a good piece of work, and name the author of your selection.
- Describe the aesthetic qualities of this artwork as to why it is pleasing to you. (What makes this work special? How does it make you feel?)
- How does this work create empathy in you? (How do I identify with this piece?) Explain.
- Find out, to the best of your ability, why this artist created this work.
- Research, briefly, the context of this author and work. Write at least four sentences about the context and make sure to properly cite your source.
- Do you think your selection will someday be considered a masterpiece? Why or why not?
- Will the author of this artwork be considered a “giant” of the arts? Why or why not?
This assignment should be typewritten, double-spaced, in Times New Roman, 12-point font, and should include proper language, grammar, and spelling. If you need writing assistance, be sure to utilize the following tool, Grammarly.