I’m working on a Algebra exercise and need support.
In this discussion, you are assigned two rational expressions to work on. Remember to factor all polynomials completely. Remember to factor all polynomials completely. If you want to refresh your factoring skills, review sections 5.1 — 5.6 in your e-book. Read the following instructions in order and view the example to complete this discussion. Please complete the following problems according to your assigned number. (Instructors will assign each student their number.)
- Explain in your own words what the meaning of domain is. Also, explain why a denominator cannot be zero.
- Find the domain for each of your two rational expressions.
- Write the domain of each rational expression in set notation (as demonstrated in the example).
- Do both of your rational expressions have excluded values in their domains? If yes, explain why they are to be excluded from the domains. If no, explain why no exclusions are necessary.
- Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.
- Excluded value
- Real numbers
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
I provided a picture of the two rational expressions, the E-Book, and an example. Note- the example is just a guide but the assignment should be written in original thought with scholarly sources for ideas.
Please message me if you need additional information, my response will be swift.