I need support with this Political Science question so I can learn better.
● Each essay should consist of a few paragraphs (no longer than 2 pages per essay)
that address the topic as thoroughly as possible.
● Get to the point: no need for introductory/concluding paragraphs; unnecessary or
irrelevant “filler” = deduction of points.
● Specifics: Double-space, Times Roman 12-font, 1-inch margins.
● The assignment should be based on the course’s required readings.
● Your essays must be written in your own words. Do not quote from the readings.
● All essays should be numbered submitted as one Word document.
● Cite where appropriate in the text of your essay; for example: (Olson 1993, 569).
(III) Aime Cesaire presents a critical view of European colonialism: what is that view (explain) and describe two historical incidents illustrated by Sven Lindqvist that are consistent with Cesaire’s view.
(IV) What ideas of Frantz Fanon and Mao Zedong inspired modern liberation movements and how is their (Fanon and Mao) thinking distinct from each other, according to Sebastian Kaempf?
(V) According to Mahmood Mamdani, what is the difference between ethnicity and race in post-colonial Africa and which was invoked in the genocidal violence in Rwanda in 1994?