I need support with this Sociology question so I can learn better.
This writing assignment asks you to identify some kind of social norm and then examine that norm based on the criteria we talked about during lecture. Here are those criteria:
1. To what extent is the norm known and recognized?
2. What is the mode of transmission? How do we learn about the norm?
3. How much and how often do we conform to the norm?
4. Does the norm apply equally to all groups?
5. Is the norm severely or lightly enforced?
6. What is the mode and consistency of enforcement?
Please be clear about what specific norm you have identified and then examine that norm along each of those six criteria. Your write up should be between 700-900 words.