I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Stories can be found online
Please address one of the following:
- Write an essay discussing how Wilson uses the hostility between father and son in Fences as a means of treating larger social issues for blacks in America.
- Read the section in your textbook on historical criticism (Chapter 42) and then discuss how useful and accurate you think Fences is in depicting black life in America for the past several decades.
In addition to using specific quotes from the story or stories, you should utilize at least one additional outside credible source.
- Essays must be in MLA format
- The Bedford Handbook provides a guide (MLA Chapters 48 to 51)
- Essays should be a minimum of 1,000 words
– 10 short-answer questions ( most answers can be found online)
– I will provide the login info in the private massages.
– it timed for 90 minutes which is more than enough
any questions let me know