I’m trying to study for my Philosophy course and I need some help to understand this question.
Discussion post, must be 500 words. APA format, no title page necessary. Please summarize & cite a video provided below the question in post .
Compare and contrast the ethics of care with the Kantian approach to ethics. How does this approach transcend reason toward a feminist approach to ethics?
- VIDEO: SEE THIS CRASH COURSE ON KANT’S MORAL PHILOSOPHY. (8:19)
- VIDEO: SEE THIS CRASH COURSE ON KANT’S CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE. (10:26)
- VIDEO: WATCH THIS VIDEO BY RICHARD DAWKINS ON ALTRUISM AND MORALITY. (2:37)
- Video: See this video on Feminists Ethics. (11:12)
- Video: Watch this video on Gilligan’s Ethics of Care. (6:30)
- Video: See this video by Carol Gilligan: “Moral Injury and the Ethics of Care.” (5:08)