I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
I need a 5 page, 12 font, times new roman, and apa format paper. please follow the instructions carefully. make sure you choose only one case out of the 5. please write thoroughly.
I will provide the login for the case choices once the question has been assigned.
Directions: Applications of Virtue Ethics and Utilitarianism
In concise and complete sentences (using essay format), explain your ethical reasoning!Choose one case only! What might a virtue ethicist and a utilitarian advise you to do in the following case scenarios? Give specific reasons to support your answers.
1. Identify the ethical issue in the case and explain why you think it is an ethical issue and not a legal or policy issue only.
2. Moral Agent(s): Identify the person or persons you think are responsible for bringing about the ethical issue (moral agent), and explain how they brought about the ethical issue.
3. Moral Recipients: Identify the person or persons, who you think may be seriously affected (for better or worse)by the actions of the moral agent(s); and explain the consequences of the moral agent’s action on this person orthese persons.
4. Define: Virtue Ethics and Utilitarianism
5. Explain: Explain what you think a virtue ethicist and a utilitarian ethicist would advise as the right thing to doin this case and why.
6. Strengths & Weaknesses: Explain what you think are the strengths and weaknesses of the virtue ethicist’s and utilitarian ethicist’s advice. (See step # 3 for help on this!)
7. Your Position: Argue for what you think is the right thing to do in this case by following the ABCD Guide to Ethical Decision-Making.
the login will also contain links for the articles that you may use for this assignmnet.