I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
Convince your classmates that they should read a particular book about the 80s. Remember, you are not just saying a book is your favorite or that it’s a great read. You must argue how the book is a good supplement to the National Geographic programs.
- Choose a book from those posted in Assignments. One student per book, please.
- Prepare a visual (PowerPoint) presentation.
- No more than 8 slides:
- Title slide with title of book and your name
- 2 specific examples from the book to support your claim — if you quote, you will need to provide a works cited slide
- Conclusion to support claim
- Be sure that you consider the objectives of the course and your classmates as the intended audience. Then your argument should show how your recommended book is a good or poor supplement.
<a href="https://gcccd.instructure.com/courses/26429/modules/items/720493" role="button" class="Button module-sequence-footer-button–previous" data-tooltip="right" data-html-tooltip-title="Previous Module:
The 80s The Decade That Made Us” aria-describedby=”msf1-previous-desc”>Previous