I don’t know how to handle this Science question and need guidance.
Using WLAC clinic guidelines 2020 and some chapters from Darby’s textbook, summarize the protocol for the following medical conditions prior to scaling and root planing treatment.
- Patients with anticoagulation mediation
- Patients with a Blood Pressure reading of 200/140
- Patients with a Blood glucose level of 190
- Patients with a congenital heart defect
- Patients with total joint replacement (knee replacement)
- A patient who had dialysis on the appointment day.
- Patients with HIV and CD4 count below 500.